How can Spark help you?
Would you like to:
- Increase membership?
- Improve your retention rate?
- Create a new membership category?
- Launch a new program?
- Figure out how to price a new product?
- Find out what your audiences think about you?
- Improve sales of an existing service?
- Increase your conference attendance?
- Raise more revenue from corporate supporters?
- Create a campaign to increase participation in your educational offerings?
- Make your marketing materials more effective?
- Produce a whitepaper that wows your Board and senior staff?
- Coach your staff to produce results more effectively and efficiently?
- Train your chapter leaders to be recruiting rockstars?
- Make sure it all gets done on time and on budget?
Spark can help you with:
- Marketing analysis and strategy
- Membership strategy
- Member surveys and analysis
- Recruitment and retention campaigns
- Marketing campaigns
- Internet and social media strategy
- Fundraising campaigns
- Departmental analysis
- Organizational benchmarking
Spark also provides:
- Staff development and coaching
- Speaking and presenting
A typical engagement includes any/all of:
- Strategy consulting
- Primary and secondary research
- Surveys, focus groups, and analysis
- Campaign planning and execution
- Development of methodologies
- Data analysis
- Staff, volunteer leader, member and prospect interviews
- Recommendations reporting
- Board and staff presentations
- Staff coaching
- Research-based writing
- Copy writing and editing
Although the majority of the work Spark does is custom-designed and planned as a collaborative process with each client, sometimes in response to a Request for Proposal (RFP), don’t forget to check out Spark’s standard engagements, and speaking and writing services.