- Tips for emerging association professionals from Shelly Alcorn and KiKi L’Italien.
- The real reason associations don’t innovate? According to Eric Lanke, it’s because we don’t really know our members very well.
- Free, easy tips to improve your staff members’ days.
- Want to increase your chances of hiring well? Look for these five traits.
- Help your staff learn to think strategically.
- Jamie Notter builds up a full head of steam on the topic of leadership (and it’s good stuff).
- Staff not motivated? You probably haven’t given them a reason to care.
- Doing guest blogging right (as the owner of the blog or as the guest blogger).
- The (really brave and awesome) truth about failing from Jason Lauritsen.
- Want passionate members? Be like GitHub.
- Thinking about a move to tiered membership? Better do your homework.
- Can Twitter behavior predict the future?
- Success with data-driven decision making isn’t about big budgets, it’s about experimenting and learning from those experiments.
What I’m Reading
This entry was posted in blog roundup, innovation, leadership, management, membership, social media, young professionals and tagged Avectra, Big Data, Deirdre Reid, Eric Lanke, Innovation Excellence, Jamie Notter, Jason Lauritsen, KiKi L'Italien, Shelly Alcorn, Technology Review, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.