- Do you know the content marketing 4-1-1?
- MGI’s 2014 Membership Marketing Benchmark report is out. One, you should download it ASAP. Two, Associations Now has been doing a series of posts on the results, and I love the point of this one: “you have to eat your vegetables.” Yep.
- Advice from Aaron Wolowiec about getting your comms and events teams to work together to create a better event. Kim Howard also has some advice on this topic on her NEW BLOG. (Did you know she had a new blog?)
- “Attention Minutes” are a much better measure of online success than clicks or shares – and Upworthy wants you to have the code to do it for free.
- Didn’t make MMCC two weeks ago? Fortunately, Kathi Rabil has a roundup post of some of the best content.
- What makes an effective organization? It’s not what you think it is.
What I’m Reading
This entry was posted in blog roundup, communication, conferences, curation, innovation, leadership, management, marketing, membership, social media and tagged Aaron Wolowiec, ASAE, Associations Now, Innovation Excellence, Joe Pulizzi, Kathi Rabil, Kim Howard, Marketing General, surveys, Upworthy. Bookmark the permalink.